Monday, October 25, 2010

Thanks for Coming - SoCal Code Camp Los Angeles

Thank you to everyone who came to my sessions at the SoCal Code Camp this last weekend.  And a special thank you to all of you who came to more than one of my sessions.  I had a great time doing the presentations and meeting all of you.  I hope that you found it worthwhile.  As a reminder, the slides, code samples and walkthroughs are available on my website: http://www.jeremybytes.com/Demos.aspx.

I've collected a number of questions that came up and will have answers posted here in the near future.  A couple questions even came up in both the Saturday and Sunday sessions, so those will go to the top of the list.

Still coming, I also have  a book review for C# 4.0 in a Nutshell by Albahari & Albahari.  Short version: excellent book in a gigantic nutshell (over 1,000 pages).  I've been a little delayed in getting the review out with my preparation for Code Camp (plus, I started a new job this week).  I've started reading my next book: Pro ASP.NET MVC 2 Framework by Steven Sanderson.  This has been a great read so far and will most likely end up on my "recommended" list.

In the meantime...

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment