Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Pluralsight Course: Design Patterns On-Ramp

My latest course is now available on Pluralight: Design Patterns On-Ramp.

Design Patterns On-Ramp
You already use Design Patterns but probably don't know it. In this course, we'll take a look at several everyday programming scenarios that are implementations of Design Patterns. Once we start to recognize patterns, we're well on our way to using them effectively. Our goals are to get comfortable with the basic concepts, to see how they are useful, and to discover that design patterns are relevant to all programmers, not just architects and system designers. When we're done, you'll be ready to explore the rich and wonderful world of Design Patterns.
This is a great way to get started with Design Patterns. Plus, you get to learn a little about me, including my video game habits and the kind of music I listen to.

I'm currently working on my next course: Dependency Injection On-Ramp. And I'm still looking for topics for future courses.

Enjoy the new course, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment