Monday, February 29, 2016

March 2016 Speaking Engagements

I'm looking forward to another month of speaking and a bit of traveling. Be sure to stop by one of these events if you can.

Monday, March 7, 2016
LA DOT NET
Los Angeles, CA
Meetup Link
o I'll Get Back to You: Task, Await, and Asynchronous Methods

Thursday, March 17, 2016
EastBay.NET
Berkeley, CA
Meetup Link
o I'll Get Back to You: Task Await, and Asynchronous Methods

Mon-Wed, March 28-30, 2016
Code PaLOUsa
Shepherdsville, KY
Conference Website
o IEnumerable, ISaveable, IDontGetIt: Understanding .NET Interfaces

A Look Ahead
My speaking schedule for the rest of the year is starting to fill in. This month, I was accepted to speak at KCDC in Kansas City, MO. I've heard some really great things about this event, and I'm looking forward to being a part of it in June.

Other events on my schedule include Visual Studio Live! Austin (Austin, TX) in May and NDC Oslo (Oslo, Norway) in June.

I also have proposals out for a number of other conferences and developer events. If you're interested in having me speak at your event, be sure to get in touch. My schedule is filling up fast.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment